Thursday, December 1, 2011

What is the Man Cave?


Welcome one and all to the virtual man cave a place to talk sports, beer and just be one of the guys, and ladies if you want to drop by we don't have any way to lock the door on this man cave.

I am a twenty something living the dream getting paid to watch sports as a sports information director at a Division III college. My teams are based in Pittsburgh with the Steelers, Penguins, and even the Pirates, but I will not talk about any sports story that is interesting or current.

I know this is going to be a shocker, but I enjoy a beer to go along with my sports. I will try any kind of beer once and am always looking for new brews and new places to get said beverages.

I plan on looking into all those things that men enjoy and looking for things that men should know and pay attention to and know how to do.

It is time to pull up the easy chair, grab a brew from the fridge, turn on the HD television and enjoy the game. Stop by the man cave often and bring along a six-pack of questions or manly ideas.

Welcome to the Man Cave.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to post good food when I find it out or when I cook something or more likely Sam cooks something. So I guess it's coming soon.

    ReplyDelete